OPTIONS FOR EARNING MONEY VIA VTU BUSINESS ON XPINOMONEY.COM
Choose YOUR PREFERRED plan
RESELLER: Activation is free. Minimum wallet funding is #1000
PARTNER: Upgrade fee is #500. Minimum wallet funding is #1000
Mini-INVESTOR: This is a special level. Upgrade fee is #1000. It is for investors who do not want to have a website (yet) Minimum wallet funding depends on if they stay in Investor level or decided to be placed in Boss or Elite level, as long as they can cope with the minimum funding requirement. These ones can decide to place order for their websites if they wish for one.
INVESTOR: Upgrade fee is either #12000 or #25000. Minimum wallet funding is #5000
BOSS: This level is for investors who can meet up with minimum wallet funding of #10000. They get the cheaper prices on XpinoMoney.
ELITE: This level is for investors who can meet up with minimum wallet funding of #20000. They get the cheapest prices on XpinoMoney.
We are here to serve you with one of the best services in VTU Business
Prices on XpinoMoney
Frequently asked questions
- Data and VTU/Airtime of MTN, Airtel, 9mobile and Glo.
- Decoder Subscriptions (GOtv, DStv and Startimes)
- Smile Network
- Electricity Bills (loading)
- Spectranet (loading)
At the moment only android users can use our apps. In due course, the IoS version will be released.
Prices on the portals are wholesale. You can sell at any prices you wish. You can actually dictate your profit.
Guarantee Trust Bank (Gtbank)
Account Name: Xpino Systems Solutions
Account Number: 0477196810
(Stamp charge applies)
After payment, send a WhatsApp message including evidence of payment, amount paid, your name and registered phone number to 08100042251
1. Reg fee for SBR is #500. You will get half of the payment as referral bonus.
2. Registration on XpinoMoney is free. You would have succeeded in helping someone get access to making money online.
3. Upgrade fee from Reseller to Partner is #500. You will get #200 as bonus
4. When you refer someone to become an investor, you will get #1000 as bonus
5. You get forever commissions any sale your referral makes. The referral commission can be moved by you to your wallet anytime you wish to do so
Ensure your referrals use your register phone number or referral link. This is a passive income that you can’t bare to miss
Yes. We have a department that does.
Safest Airtime2Cash Conversion Portal – https://airtime2cash.com/
We convert airtime of all networks to cash in minutes… Please go through our terms of service and check the calculators
Terms of Service – https://airtime2cash.com/terms-of-service/
Calculators – https://airtime2cash.com/calculators/
Frequently Asked Questions – https://airtime2cash.com/faq/
About #xFUND – https://xfund.com.ng/about-xfund/
You can also earn dividends and interests fortnightly on www.xfund.com.ng
Speak to our agents on 09062547121 for more info.
Both Direct and SME data are powered by MTN Nigeria.
Two different departments though.
One is coded via 131 while the other is 461.
Direct usually has a 30days validity.
Before August 26th, 2019 SME had a validity of 90days. Nigerians embraced it. But MTN later reduced the maximum duration to 30days.
It is assumed that sme exhausts faster than direct. But Xpino office can categorically say SME browses faster than DIRECT.
Its just common sense, if SME browses faster then it should have a faster consumption.
> SME data balance is checked by using *229*9# while *228# is used for checking data balance on DIRECT
> SME data balance DOES NOT rollover. But ‘it appears’ DIRECT does
> Feedback shows that Direct lasts longer than SME
FOR MORE CLARIFICATION:
For those who dont understand the rollover term, here we go:
If u have 200mb on an MTN/Glo/Airtel sim and buy 500mb on same sim. it will be added together to become 700mb. That is rollover (of the previous balance to join the new purchase)
But if on 9mobile y0u have 2gig then buy 250mb the 250mb will delete (knock off) the previous 2gig.
1. Confirm that the decoder is switched on. Even gotv will tell u to make sure of that.
2. Make sure you are entering the right IUC/Smart card number in the space provider. What do we mean? Do not enter gotv iuc number in a slot designated for dstv. The last time such happened, the vendor was requested to get a police report and submit document for refund at Multichoice head office in Victoria Island, Lagos. Just because of 50naira gain. We will not assist if such happens.
3. Make sure the decoder number you entered is correct. In the event of error in typing the number, you are on your own. No, not really. You and your client are together in this.
4. Another important aspect is the last package the client did. DO NOT SUBSCRIBE A NEW PACKAGE UNLESS IT HAS BEEN CHANGED. For instance, if the last sub the client did was DSTV Family, do not do another package unless it has been changed.
Contact Multichoice for upgrade or downgrade via (gotv 08039044688) MTN – 08149860333, Glo – 08113630333, Airtel – 07080630333, Etisalat – 09090630333, email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org www.facebook.com/dstvng/ www.twitter.com/DStvNg https://twitter.com/gotvnghttps://www.facebook.com/GOtvNg
StarTimes Nigeria Customer Care number: 08172398558 or 09-4618888
StarTimes Nigeria Email: email@example.com
StarTimes Twitter Account: https://twitter.com/startimes_ng
MTN : sme *461*4# or direct *131*4#
GLO : *127*0#
AIRTEL : *140#
9mobile : *228#