Congratulations on securing a reseller portal. You are on the right track to making more profits like a boss. Avoid errors.
- Your website is connected to your account on xpinomoney.com
- Henceforth, place orders on your personal website rather than on xpinomoney.com
- You will need to send some funds into your account (in you website) so that you can sell on the new portal.
Carefully peruse this manual for better understanding of how the portal works.
The website is self-explanatory. Note the following:
- Admin Statistics: this contains important modules that will help you see how well things are going. The provider’s balance is equal to the member’s balance and portal’s net balance. The portal net balance is the available money you can trade with. Let’s say you fund xpinomoney.com with #5000. This will appear on your website under portal net balance. If you fund a user (who pays #3000 to your bank account) on your website with #3000, your portal net balance becomes #2000. Simple maths. So, Member’s Balance is for all the members of your portal. Portal Net Balance is the amount you have that is yet to be allocated to any member or used to purchase any item. While the Provider’s Balance is the entire worth of your account/portal.
- Wallet Balance: even as the owner of your portal, you must have an account on it. Your account on XpinoMoney powers your Portal, while your account on your portal makes it possible for you to buy items from your portal. the first thing to do after editing your prices is to fund your account on your portal. This account funding will show as your wallet balance.
- Bonus: You can decide to allocate referral bonuses to specific products on your portal. You can do this from PRODUCTS
- Announcement: this will be activated soon. You can use it to broadcast information to your user.
HOW TO CHANGE/CONFIGURE YOUR PRICES
- Prepare your price list (based on the sample at XpinoMoney prices).
- Go to System Tools. It is represented by an human icon at the top right corner of you dashboard. The icon/image leads to a DROP DOWN MENU as shown below:
EXPLANATION OF TERMS:
- SMS Member: from here you can send series of bulk sms messages to all users on your portal. You will be charged the regular sms fee for your level.
- SMS History: this contains copies of sms messages you have sent.
- SMS Setting: it is strongly advised you inform Admin before tampering with the settings here. YOU WILL BE CHARGED IF ANY HAVOC IS DONE ON PORTAL
- System Setting: from here, you can edit some vital information on your portal. Such information include App Name, Slug (catch phrase), Support Email & Phone Number, Online Payment Keys for Flutterwave, airtime2cash rates for wallet funding via airtime, Bank Details, Minimum wallet funding amount, Announcement etc.
- Members: from here you can see the names and details of your portal users. When you need to upgrade or downgrade their levels, this is where you will come to. To upgrade, downgrade or add/remove fund from a members account, click on Manage Member. To disable a user;s account click on Disable. From Login, you can gain access into your users account in case you need to help user rectify some challenges.
- Assign Admin: you can assign admin privileges to some of your users/staff
- Products: Do not delete any product. You can set your Referral Bonus or Commission here. Be careful, what you set is a percentage of your gain. Any amount that shows as your Users’ referral bonus will be deducted automatically by the portal from your profit and added to the wallet of your user.
- Plan Management: You can manage your existing user levels here. You can also decide to create new plans. Do not delete a plan unless you verify from Admin. To edit the prices of each plan, click on Edit Price.
- for airtime, edit percent
- for data, edit selling price
- for smile, edit charge
- for decoder payments, edit charge
- for electricity bill, edit charge
- Payment History: click here to approve or decline wallet requests.
- Transaction History: all sales on your portal appears here.
- The site is sensitive. Be careful. Editing on laptop is easier
- NOTE THAT IF ANY DAMAGE IS DONE TO YOUR PORTAL WE WILL CHARGE YOU FOR REPAIRS.
HOW TO FUND THE WALLET OF YOUR VENDORS OR CHANGE LEVEL
- It is advised that your users use the wallet request method. It ensures accountability. Go to system tools. Click ‘payment history‘
HOW TO FORCE A DEBIT / FUND A MEMBER
- You will see a list of your members when you click on Members. At the right end, click Manage Balance
- Fill in the amount. Remember to put a minus sign before the amount to prevent funding the user instead of debiting him/her.
- Same method can be used to fund a member’s wallet. Do not insert the minus sign when funding.
HOW TO UPGRADE A USER
- Go to Manage Member. Use Change Plan to upgrade your vendors’ user levels.
- The picture above shows other settings you can effect.
- In the event of misbehaviour by a user, you can disable such account.
NOTE: Maxwel and Precious accounts are on portals to protect you.
HOW TO APPROVE PAYMENTS MADE VIA ATM CARD
- Go to System tools. Click on Bank Payments
- You can APPROVE (if the money is safe in your account) or CANCEL (if the payment could not be confirmed) the payment notification.
All transactions by you and users of the portal can be found in SYSTEM TOOLS > Order Transactions