Reseller Portal Owner Manual
Congratulations on securing a reseller portal. You are on the right track to making more profits like a boss. Avoid errors.
- Your website is connected to your account on xpinomoney.com
- Henceforth, place orders on your personal website rather than on xpinomoney.com
- You will need to send some funds into your account (in you website) so that you can sell on the new portal.
Carefully peruse this manual for better understanding of how the portal works.
The website is self-explanatory. Note the following:
- Services: this includes the various products that can be bought/sold on your portal
- Admin Statistics: this contains important modules that will help you see how well things are going. The provider’s balance is equal to the member’s balance and portal’s net balance. The portal net balance is the available money you can trade with. Let’s say you fund xpinomoney.com with #5000. This will appear on your website under portal net balance. If you fund a user (who pays #3000 to your bank account) on your website with #3000, your portal net balance becomes #2000. Simple maths.
- Daily and monthly profits: appears on your dashboard for you to know your progress.
- Announcement: this will be activated soon. You can use it to broadcast information to your user.
HOW TO CHANGE/CONFIGURE YOUR PRICES
- Prepare your price list (based on the sample at XpinoMoney prices).
- Go to System Tools. Click Plan Management.
- You will see the levels in ‘All Plans’
- To ‘Edit Plan‘ is to change the plan’s name, include activation fee and referral commission and to input referral commission.
- Clicking on ‘Manage Products‘ will take you to where you can edit your prices to suit you. Note that it is imperative you confirm your selling prices before going live.
- Start with User. Click Products.
- For products like Smile, Spectranet, Electricity Bill, Gotv, DStv and Startimes, consider how much XpinoMoney is charging you then edit the ‘Charge‘.
- However, for items like MTN, Glo, Airtel and 9mobile data, take a good look at your cost prices then input your selling prices based on the level.
- For airtime sales, tweak the selling prices only.
- You can do same for any other product you wish to edit.
- The site is sensitive. Be careful. Editing on laptop is easier
- NOTE THAT IF ANY DAMAGE IS DONE TO YOUR PORTAL WE WILL CHARGE YOU FOR REPAIRS.
HOW TO FUND THE WALLET OF YOUR VENDORS OR CHANGE LEVEL
- It is advised that your users use the wallet request method. It ensures accountability. Go to system tools. Click ‘payment history‘
HOW TO FORCE A DEBIT
- You will see a list of your members when you click on Members. At the right end, click Manage Balance
- Fill in the amount. Remember to put a minus sign before the amount to prevent funding the user instead of debiting him/her.
HOW TO UPGRADE A USER
- Go to Manage Member. Use Change Plan to upgrade your vendors’ user levels.
- The picture above shows other settings you can effect.
- In the event of misbehaviour by a user, you can disable such account.
NOTE: Maxwel and Precious accounts are on portals to protect you.
HOW TO APPROVE PAYMENTS MADE VIA ATM CARD
- Go to System tools. Click on Bank Payments
- You can APPROVE (if the money is safe in your account) or CANCEL (if the payment could not be confirmed) the payment notification.
All transactions by you and users of the portal can be found in SYSTEM TOOLS > Order Transactions